American Standard Bathroom Faucet Town Square S One-Handle
The Town Square S Single-Handle Faucet by American Standard makes a statement in the bathroom with its meticulously designed silhouette, detailed with architectural elements and inspiration from crown molding. This single-hole faucet is easy to install, with the inclusion of a push-pop drain, and can be installed on a 3-hole sink with the use of an optional escutcheon deck plate, sold separately. As an EPA WaterSense Certified faucet, with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute, the faucet helps to save water when compared to a standard faucet. Available in beautiful tarnish- and scratch-resistant finishes, the faucet also coordinates with the rest of the Town Square S collection, a full offering of bathroom fittings and fixtures, making your next bathroom remodel simple.
- Coordinates with Town Square S Collection
- Cast Brass Spout
- Braided Flexible Hoses with 3/8" Compression Connectors
- Includes Push-Pop drain for ease of installation and use
- Lead Free
- Optional Escutcheon Plate available (2555.101P)
- WaterSense Certified
- Flow rate of 1.2 GPM helps to save water
Height - 8-1/4"
Depth - 7"
We Also Recommend