American Standard Toilet H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Elongated
Modern dual flush elongated toilet by American Standard. The innovative, dual-flush H2Option high efficiency toilet meets EPA WaterSense criteria and lets you choose a full 1.6 gallon flush or a partial 1.0 gallon flush with the simple push of a button. The dual flush design allows you to use up to 37.5% less water than standard 1.6 gpf toilets. All H2Option toilets feature the PowerWash rim which cleans the bowl with each flush and the American Standard EverClean surface to help keep the toilet cleaner, longer.
Since flushing requirements differ from bathroom to bathroom, American Standard offers the choice of several distinctive flushing systems that use less water and prevent clogs. American Standard also keeps safety in mind with slow-close toilet seats eliminates lid and seat slamming altogether.
- Siphonic action dual flush combination bowl and tank less seat
- Siphonic action bowl with direct fed jet
- High efficiency, low consumption ,Full Flush 1.3 gpf/6.0 Lpf,
Partial Flush 0.9 gpf/3.8 Lpf
- Meets EPA WaterSense® Criteria
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
- Chrome-plated top mounted push button actuator
- Sanitary Dam on bowl
- Fully glazed 2" trapway
- 2 colour-matched bolt caps
- 2 year warranty
Length x Width x Height -
29-3/4" x 15" x 29-1/2" (756 x 380 x 749mm)