Home Refinements by Julien Kitchen Sinks SocialCorner Single Bowl
These sinks maximize available work space on the countertop thanks to their corner installation on the kitchen island. The two distinct work areas provided by the stainless steel aprons on the front and side of the sink encourage interaction between users and improve work flow in the room by freeing up space designated for cooking, for example.
Available in 6 different kitchen sink sizes.
- Designed by Matthew Quinn
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Commercial quality stainless steel - 16 ga thickness
- Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- Environmentally friendly product, 100% recyclable
- Elegant no. 4 brushed finish that matches the appliances
- Unique island corner installation to allow two people to work at the sink at the same time
- Designed for left corner installation
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides that maximize available space in the bowl
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- Rear 3-1/2" drain placement
- Mounting hardware included