Victoria + Albert Bathroom Vanity Lario 100
Designed by Meneghello Paolelli Associati, the Lario 100 vanity is hand crafted in the UK, using the very best traditional techniques. The vanity combines solid cherry and beech wood with our own cutting edge composite material, ENGLISHCAST®.
Featuring two simple legs, the Lario 100 is beautiful, long lasting and in total harmony with your bathroom aesthetic.
- Integrated ENGLISHCAST® basin with built in overflow and ENGLISHCAST® lower skirt
- Beech timber frame with a lacquer finish
- Solid Cherry timber drawer with dovetail joints, featuring removable solid Cherry drawer dividers with a waterproof lacquer finish
- Adjustable feet for perfect levelling
- High quality push-to-open BLUM® drawer mechanism
- Option to order with or without faucet holes
- Available in Anthracite and Stone Grey
Formed in 1996 with a passion for bathroom sinks, the organization has a head office in the United Kingdom and dedicated South African production facilities. Today, Victoria + Albert’s international roots fuse together global design, sales and marketing operations with in-house manufacturing to deliver luxurious, lasting bathtubs, vanities and basins.