Victoria + Albert Bathroom Vanity Mandello 114
Designed by Meneghello Paolelli Associati, the Mandello 114 provides the very best of traditional construction techniques, combining generous storage in solid cherry and beech wood with our own cutting edge composite material, ENGLISHCAST®.
Victoria + Albert’s vanity units are beautiful, long lasting and in total harmony with your bathroom aesthetic.
- Integrated ENGLISHCAST® basin top with built in overflow
- Beech timber frame with a lacquer finish
- Solid Cherry timber drawer with dovetail joints, featuring removable solid Cherry drawer dividers with a lacquer finish
- Adjustable feet for perfect levelling
- High quality push-to-open BLUM® drawer mechanism
- Option to order with or without faucet holes
- Available in Anthracite, Gloss white and Gloss Black
Formed in 1996 with a passion for bathroom sinks, the organization has a head office in the United Kingdom and dedicated South African production facilities. Today, Victoria + Albert’s international roots fuse together global design, sales and marketing operations with in-house manufacturing to deliver luxurious, lasting bathtubs, vanities and basins.
We Also Recommend