About Glass Tiles
Glass Mosaic Tile, Glass Strip TilesGlass tiles can be installed in many places including a backsplash, walls and even floors. Installation of glass tiles offers a unique and gorgeous visual for the completion of any area in a home or an office. However, when considering the installation of such glass tiles in your space, it is important to budget properly as not only the material but also installation itself cost. By using glass tiles as accents on a part of walls or floors, you don't have to prepare a large number of glass tiles and you can change the look of your place without exceeding your budget.
A border is one of many great ways to use glass tiles as accents. This is simply a strip of glass tiles that will run through the surrounding tiles. If it costs high, run at the top or bottom, or frame in the area. A border of glass tiles adds value and blends well to your existing area. You will find that installation of borders using accent glass tiles is an easy way to bring a big impact in your space.
Keep in mind that not all glass tiles are suitable for installation on a floor. The smooth surface may cause accidents such as slipping and falling. Be sure that the glass tiles you want to use are made for floors. If you are not certain about it, visit Canaroma Bath & Tile showroom. Our specialists can help you decide which glass tile is the best for your room.
Although a glass tile is not the most economical material for you on a budget, it is worth choosing. Only a small number of accent glass tiles will provide a modern look to any space. If you are looking for tiles that make your room impressive, we recommend accent glass tiles instead of using the most common tiles such as ceramic and porcelain tiles in your entire space.
Decorative Tile Collection:
- Decorative Tiles : Decorative tiles are a great way to give a distinguishing look to your home and commercial spaces.
- Decorative 3D Tiles: Decorative 3D wall tiles have textures and effects of light and shadow, which create a modern, luxurious and dynamic decor.
- Decorative Floor Tiles: We carry a large selection of custom decorative flooring tiles for any application.
- Decorative Wall Tiles: Adding decorative wall tiles will make your room come to life with interest and beauty.
- Accent Tiles: Accent tiles can be used to break up the design pattern of a tile layout.
- Accent Glass Tiles: Installation of borders using accent glass tiles is an easy way to bring a big impact in your space.
- Bathroom Tiles: Ceramic wall tiles, Porcelain floor tiles, Mosaic Tiles for the bathroom and shower stalls.
- Kitchen Tiles: Ceramic wall tiles, Porcelain floor tiles, Mosaic Tiles for the kitchen and backsplash.
To see our complete floor and wall tile collections, click here to go to our Tile web site.