Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles
Decorative ceramic and porcelain tiles are used on walls for bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where there is high traffic and exposure to water and dirt. Improvements to designer ceramic tiles make commercial tile applications more popular. New firing techniques allow porcelain and ceramic tiles to stand up to heavy traffic and tough industrial installations. New glazing methods of tiles allow surfaces to be impervious to stains and scratches.
Contemporary commercial ceramic tiles have great options for customers because of the variety of colors and patterns. Some ceramic tiles look like natural materials including wood, stone and marble. Modern ceramic tiles are made with natural non-endangered raw materials. It is an environmentally friendly product in that it is highly sustainable and has low lifecycle costs. Broken ceramic tiles can be ground up and reused in the manufacturing process. In addition, ceramic tiles do not contain substances harmful to your health.
Canaroma Bath & Tile Cappuccino Ceramics
Variation in the shades and movement in the pattern characterize Cappuccino, a glazed porcelain tile collection whose warm colors are an all-time favorite. While perfect for residential use, this line has an added anti-slip ingredient which makes it suitable also for high-traffic applications, where increased durability and slip resistance are important.
Cottage Ceramic Tiles
Cottage ceramic tiles is a thru-color collection that replicates the look of natural wood enhanced by a slightly distressed texture. The four appealing tile colors include both classic and contemporary shades and are available in three modular sizes complemented by trims and mosaics. The Cottage ceramic tile collection is suitable for both commercial and residential applications.
Quartzite Ceramic Tiles
The most appealing quartzite ceramic tile has an innovative technology which delivers unprecedented natural looks and texture. Canaroma Bath & Tile's Quartzite ceramic tile is a thru-color and rectified line. And this ceramic tile is perfect for floor and wall applications in both inside and outside areas.
Quartzite is a very hard metamorphic rock that originated as sandstone. Through a process of high heating and pressurization, sandstone is transformed into Quartzite which is an extremely hard and durable natural stone. Quartzite tiles often have a wondrous sparkling texture as individual quartz pieces recrystallize in high heat. Its incredible strength makes it ideal for flooring applications. Quartzite tiles are easy to maintain and are an environmentally conscious flooring option.
Decorative Tile Collection:
- Decorative Tiles : Decorative tiles are a great way to give a distinguishing look to your home and commercial spaces.
- Decorative 3D Tiles: Decorative 3D wall tiles have textures and effects of light and shadow, which create a modern, luxurious and dynamic decor.
- Decorative Floor Tiles: We carry a large selection of custom decorative flooring tiles for any application.
- Decorative Wall Tiles: Adding decorative wall tiles will make your room come to life with interest and beauty.
- Accent Tiles: Accent tiles can be used to break up the design pattern of a tile layout.
- Accent Glass Tiles: Installation of borders using accent glass tiles is an easy way to bring a big impact in your space.
- Bathroom Tiles: Ceramic wall tiles, Porcelain floor tiles, Mosaic Tiles for the bathroom and shower stalls.
- Kitchen Tiles: Ceramic wall tiles, Porcelain floor tiles, Mosaic Tiles for the kitchen and backsplash.